Saturday, January 21, 2012

Obsessed


I have a teeny problem buying jewelry and I'll be honest, I will buy jewelry from anywhere. I am not a snob about it. If its pretty (and preferably sparkly) with a little bit of a bad girl vibe it will come home with me. It all started with a vintage necklace a few years ago and pow, siss, boom, bam  I was hooked. Since then, I have managed to collect quite a banging collection of bracelets, earrings and necklaces. I hosted a Stella and Dot party on Wednesday and a few hours before the party I was checking out pieces in Coach's collaboration with Tony Duquette. Yes, its a problem.

I am super bummed because I can't figure out how to copy the images of the necklaces I truly covet, but check the link below to see these gorgeous pieces. You might see one on me soon!

Coach



No comments:

Post a Comment