Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Merlot

Ok, so I question oxblood as the new clothing "it" color this fall, but I do think its going to be a huge nail and lip color. I have been on a quest for the perfect berry lip color for a few weeks. I finally picked up the most gorgeous Merlot (color and name) lipstick by Laura Mercier. Its seriously beautiful and it will look perfectly "vamp-y" with my Essie Wicked nail polish. I'll post a pic of my pout soon, until then check it out.

I also picked up a pair of pants that defy explanation. The Elsa pant at Club Monoco has zippers AND pockets on the front which a girl would assume would not be flattering. I was wrong. Some magic was put in these pants....at least for a short and hippy girl like me. I think I am going to put these on heavy rotation.


2 comments:

  1. i am loving merlot lips this fall. i have crush 23 by sephora and it makes everything look a little more polished.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will check it out. Thanks for the recommendation!

    ReplyDelete